Here’s a new portion of interesting facts.
- Indoor pollution is 10 times more toxic than outdoor pollution.
- A rat can fall of a five story building without injury.
- The average bra size today is 36C. Ten years ago it was 34B. (Talk about obesity…)
- In Florida penalty for horse theft is death by hanging.
- Ingrown toenails are hereditary.
- A kangaroo cannot jump if its tail is off the ground.
- Kangaroos and Emus cannot move backwards. That is why they are Australia’s national symbols (Always only forward).
- Kangaroo is the aboriginal word for “I don`t understand”. When the white people asked the natives what the animal is called, the natives always said “Kangaroo” because they didn`t understand but as dumb as we are we thought that’s the name of the animal.
- All coffee is grown within 1000 miles of the equator.
- Originally, BMW was an airplane engine manufacturer. Hence their emblem – a plane propeller spinning with the blue sky in the background.
- Wearing yellow makes you look bigger on camera; green, smaller.
- In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
- A pound of potato chips costs 200 times more than a pound of potatoes.
- On some Caribbean islands the oysters can climb trees.
- There are no rental cars in Bermuda.
- Ants, when intoxicated, will always fall over to its right side. (And I`m thinking – WHO GETS PAID TO RUN SUCH TESTS?!?)
- Elvis had a twin.
- Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk!
- Taphephobia is the fear of being buried alive.
- Farts are created mostly by E. Coli.
- The name “Wendy” was made up for the book “Peter Pan”!
- Kittens are born both blind and deaf.
- The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter in the alphabet.
- Pearls melt in vinegar. (Don`t try this at home or anywhere else for that matter unless you want your SO to be furious).
- The Kangaroo Rat can last longer without water than a camel.