We’ve all been through the insanity that’s called advertising today.
I ,personally, am repulsed by all the dull/dumb adverts that are constantly being thrown out in the open
by some wanna-be advertising agents and studios. With this post I`ll share with you some really creative and astonishing ads.
- Top “Bench Fix Hairstyling Products: Gecko,” by advertising agency TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno(Philippines). Creative Directors: Melvin Mangada and Marci Reyes.
- “WWF Desertification: Elephant” by Contrapunto Barcelona (Spain). Chief creative officers: Carlos Jorge and Felix Del Valle.
- “Colgate Dental Floss: Kiwi” by Cerebro Y&R (Panama). Creative Director: Jorge Heilbron.
- “Kielo travel agency: Pool” by New Moment New Ideas Company Y&R (Serbia). Creative Director: Svetlana Copic.
- “Staedtler: Architecture” by Leo Burnett (China). Executive creative director: Connie Lo.
- “Braun Cruzer: Super Beards Batman” by BBDO Proximity (Germany). Executive creative director: Michael Funk.
- “Strange Adventures Comic Book Shops: Superman” by Impact (Canada). Creative director: Eric Miller.
- “McDonald’s: Re-opening” by DDB (Denmark). Creative director: Poul Mikkelsen.
- “Maxam: Civilization, Egypt” by JWT (China). Creative Directors: Yang Yeo, Elvis Chau and Hattie Cheng.
- “Canon PowerShoot S90” by Giovanni+Draft FCB (Brazil). Creative directors: Adilson Xavier, Ricardo John and Benjamin Yung Jr.