So a new year has started and it’s time for me to try something new.
I`ll try to make this as short and informative as possible, also I`ll try to post on a regular basis.
- Lenovo to release their new LaVie Z notebook
- Transport for London released the plans for where the railways will be taking us by 2026. YAY!
Source: City Metric
- Google strikes against Apple’s iPhone with a new niche update of the tech. Photographers will now choose Android instead of iPhone? Yeah, right! Photographers use DSLR cameras, not phones. And the update doesn`t concern the average user.
- Snail Gaming is coming up with a crazy console.
So, it’s basically a PC shoved in a console box running Android…. And made in China.
It’s called The O-box. Enjoy!
- London’s very own Walkie-Talkie Sky Garden is now open for ticket booking.
As stated in the comments – “Best selling point: It’s the only place in London where you can’t see the Walkie Talkie.”
Source: The Londonist
- After the events around Sony and “The Interview”s postponed release the company has declared that they are looking for alternative ways to release the movie. After all the movie theaters (at least the majority of them) refuse to air the movie. Maybe they should just release it in The Pirate Bay?
Source: Buzz Feed
- We’ve got smart phones, smart watches, smart cars, smart fridges, smart cameras and smart TVs and dumb people… So now they’ve invented a smart belt! Yes, you heard it right – a smart belt. Essentially it’s taking gluttony, laziness and obesity to a whole new level! That’s a belt which is monitoring how much you eat and if you eat too much it will automatically loosen so that you can eat more!
- Last but not least. The horrific terrorist attack on the french #CharlieHebdo. A magazine that has been releasing satirical cartoons about all religions, politicians and famous people. At the moment 12 people are dead and 10 are seriously injured and 7 are in a severe state of shock.
No religions is worth killing for. No god wants that! If you believe your religion is worth killing for, please, start with yourself!
My deepest condolences to the families and friends of the brave protectors of the #FreedomofSpeech!
P.S – My suggestion is for all world magazines and media to translate and repost all the cartoons printed by Charlie Hebdo. The profits to be donated to the families of the victims.
Source: The Guardian